- Collection of keys is possible from 8 a.m to 8 p.m. at the reception desk.
- Hotel day is from 2 p.m. on the arrival day to 12 p.m. on the departure day.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment! For breaking this rule, the penal charge is 100 euro.
- After arrival, the client is asked to submit his personal data on the registration card and to show his identity document - the passport or the ID card.
- If client stay more than 7 days, the cleaning during his stay is included.
- If client require an extra cleaning, he should consult it with hotel employee and make a payment of 40 PLN. A free change of towels takes place once every three days of stay, additional exchange costs PLN 20/set.
- Pets are allowed in some apartments. The extra fee is 30 PLN-small/40 PLN-big.
- On the guest request there is laundry service available. The extra fee is 20 PLN.
- The Lessee must be over 18, the children staying in the apartment are entirely under control of adults.
- After full payment, the guest receives keys. The employee show him the apartment with its equipment.
- In case of loss or destruction of the keys by the Lessee, the employee would give spare keys after additional payment of 100zł.
- Guests are asked to keep the night curfew between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
- Parties organizing and other behaviour disrupting the curfew is prohibited.
- The Lessee is not allowed to introduce any modifications and permanent changes in the rented apartment.
- The Lessee is not allowed to provide the rented apartment and its equipment for any use to third parties.
- Only the exact number of people submitted in the reservation process or before the arrival is allowed to live in the apartment.
- The Lessee is not allowed to change locks and make new keys on his own.
- The Lessor stipulates the right to change the reserved apartment to a similar apartment in the similar or better quality in the same price.
- The Lessor does not take any responsibility for any chattel, lost or damage in the apartment, including costlinesses, valuables and currency belonging to the Lessee and other inmates.
- When the Lessee find any damage of his apartment or its equipment, he is obliged to call the reception desk or any of the Lessor employees immediately.
- The Lessee is financially responsible for every damage done to the apartment or to its equipment by the Lessee or third parties staying in the apartment with his approval. The Lessee is obliged to cover all costs of repair or replacement of the damaged equipment.
- City Aparthotel reserves the right to charge a returnable deposit for the apartment.
- The full of rental agreement is in the apartment.
Have a nice stay!
City Aparthotel Crew