1. The City Apart Hotel website, available at the address https://www.cityapartszczecin.pl, is run by an entrepreneur running under the name MZ Apartments, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy , NIP 8521486587, REGON 381245730.
2. These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Website and define the rules of using the Website and the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance via the Website.
1. Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Website, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
2. Seller - a natural person running a business under the name MZ Apartments
3. Client - any entity making purchases via the Website.
4. Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants legal capacity, performs in its own name an economic activity that uses the Website.
5. Website - a website maintained by the Seller at the Internet address https://www.cityapartszczecin.pl
6. Contract concluded remotely - an agreement concluded with the Customer under an organized system of concluding distance contracts (within the Website), without simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to the conclusion of the contract, inclusive.
7. Regulations - these Regulations of the Store.
8. Order - Customer's declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aiming directly at concluding the Sales Agreement for the Service or Services with the Seller.
9. Account - customer account on the Website, it contains data provided by the Customer and information about orders placed by him on the Website.
10. Registration form - a form available on the Website that allows you to create an Account.
11. Order form - an interactive form available on the Website that allows you to place an Order.
12. Product, Booking - the main service available on the Website, an additional service being the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
13. Sales Agreement - a service sale agreement concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Website.
14. Cancellation - withdrawal from the contract for the sale of the service concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Website
Contact the owner of the site
1. Seller's address: Szczecin ul. Małkowskiego 30
2. Seller's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Telephone number of the Seller: 91 828 26 22
4. Seller's bank account number: 53 1050 1559 1000 0097 0487 6458
5. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
6. The customer can communicate by phone with the Seller between 8 - 20 Monday - Friday.
1. To use the Website, including viewing apartments and ordering services, you need:
a. terminal device with access to the Internet and a browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox,
b. active e-mail account (e-mail),
c. enabled cookies files,
d. FlashPlayer installed.
1. The Seller, in the widest extent permitted by law, is not liable for any disruptions to this interruption in the functioning of the Website caused by force majeure, unauthorized activity of third parties or incompatibility of the Website with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
2. Browsing the apartments on the Website and ordering services does not require creating an Account.
3. The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the main service and the cost of additional services selected during the booking process.
Creating an Account in the Store
To create an Account on the Website, you must complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following details:
name, address, telephone number, e-mail address.
Creating an Account on the Website is free.
Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
The Customer may at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any fees, remove the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via electronic mail or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
The rules for placing orders
In order to place an Order:
a. log in to the Website (optional);
b. choose the main service being the subject of the Order, choose additional services.
c. click the "I book and pay" button
d. choose one of the available payment methods and, depending on the method of payment, pay for the order.
Offered delivery methods and payments
1. The customer can use the following payment methods - Electronic payments
2. Detailed information on acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
Execution of a sales contract
1. Conclusion of the Sale Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed the Order using the Order Form on the Website in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation occurs by sending by the Seller the e-mail address provided at the time of placing the Order e-mail address, which contains at least the Seller's statement of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
The right to withdraw from the contract
a. The consumer may cancel the reservation free of charge up to 7 days before arrival.
b. The consumer will be charged the total cost of the reservation in case of cancellation of the reservation less than 7 days before arrival.
Complaint and warranty
1. Complaints should be reported in writing or by e-mail to the addresses of the Seller provided in these Regulations.
2. It is recommended that the complaint include a brief description of the defect, circumstances (including date) of its occurrence, data of the Customer submitting the complaint.
3. The Seller will respond to the claim immediately, no later than within 14 days, and if he does not do so within this period, it is considered that the Customer's request was considered justified.
Out-of-court ways to handle complaints and redress
1. Detailed information on the Consumer's possibilities of out-of-court settlement of complaints and rules of access to these procedures is available at the offices and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorate Inspectorates Handlowa and the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
2. The consumer has the following exemplary possibilities to use non-judicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
3. The consumer is entitled to request a permanent amicable consumer court, referred to in art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws from 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to settle a dispute arising from the Contract concluded with the Seller.
4. The consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection, pursuant to art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws from 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
5. The consumer can get free assistance in settling the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free help of the poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers).
Personal data in the Online Store
1. The administrator of personal data of Customers collected via the Website is the Seller.
2. Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Website is collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees - also for marketing purposes.
3. The recipients of personal data of the Customers of the Website may be:
a. In the case of a Customer who uses the Website on the electronic payment method or payment card, the Administrator provides the Customer's personal data collected to a selected entity servicing the above payments on the Website.
4. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data specified in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
1. Agreements concluded via the Website are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations with the applicable law. Every change in sales.
3. In unregulated companies in the field of Legal regulations are binding in Polish, in particular: the Civil Code; Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
4. The customer has the right to use the services. To this end, a complaint can be lodged via the EU ODR online access platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.